Monday, February 27, 2012

NEW RELEASES TODAY...




















Available today via the SIGE Records webstore:

- Mamiffer & Locrian "Bless Them That Curse You" 2xLP, CD and cassette.
Clear and brown/grey versions of the 2xLP are available.

- Jussi Lehtisalo "Interludes for Prepared Beast" cassette.
Limited to 100 copies. Jussi also plays in Circle, Split Cranium, Pharaoh Overlord and runs the formidable Ektro Records.

- v/a Utech Records Fest 2xCD
Full live sets from Mamiffer and House of Low Culture with drawings by A. Turner. Also features live tracks from Locrian, Horseback, James Plotkin w/Jon Mueller, etc.

Also up today is an interview with Mamiffer and Locrian on Tiny Mix Tapes. Read it here.

Thank you for your support...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got and listened to my copy of Bless Them That Curse you. It wasn't what I was expecting. I could hear more Locrian than I could Mamiffer, might just be me. And the whole time I was listening to it I couldn't help but think "This sounds more like HOLC/Locrian." Good album none-the-less. It merits repeated listens. I'm sure it will grow on me.