Thursday, June 10, 2010

torche/boris test prints, isis/melvins split, etc








above: (blurry) snapshots of the test prints for the torche/boris split 10" (finally!) and the completed melvins/isis split 12". the isis/melvins split is now available from the melvins and isis on their respective and conjunctive tours. the torche/boris split 10" will also be available directly from the bands on their upcoming tours. both splits will also be available through more easily accessible channels in the not too distant future - i.e. stores, webstores, etc. official release date for torche/boris - june 29th, for melvins/isis - july 13th (july 6th through vacation vinyl exclusively). 20" x 20" signed prints of the torche/boris artwork will also be available at the boris/torche/russian circles show on august 6th in brooklyn, NY....

private listening party: knut "wonder", acid healer - untitled, arcn temple "emanations of a new world", horseback "the invisible mountain", etc.

5 comments:

LessaDessa said...

Hi Aaron.. long time ISIS fan here.. also a huge fan of your artwork. Is it possible I could buy some of your art? I don't know if you sell prints or anything but I'd feel like I owned a treasure if I could get something from you. Let me know if it's a possibility! Thankssss!

Krustie said...

i´m waitign with madness Isis/Melvins split, jeje
Cheers from Patagonian lands!

Salud!

jhulud said...

These look great. I am hoping to find someone going to that Brooklyn show and help me get the print. I'm certain it's going to look great!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to pick up Shades of the Swarm, ISIS/Melvins split, and some other goodies on Wednesday. Aaron, et all, thanks for the memories, your music touched me in ways that I can not describe. Sad to see you guys go, but will always keep your music in close reach. You guys are one of a kind!

Michael Zimmel said...

Just pre-ordered my copy of the ISIS/Melvins split. Can't wait to hear the new song!