Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NEW JODIS, NEW HOLC





Here are some clips from the forthcoming albums by Jodis and House of Low Culture. The House of Low Culture album is delayed (again), but is coming out sometime before the end of the year (CD on Sub Rosa, 2xLP on Taiga). Jodis album will hopefully be out by early 2012. In the meantime, enjoy the music....

...I've been enjoying: Caspar Brötzmann Massaker "Koksofen", William Fowler Collins/Gog "Malpais", Fovea Hex "Here is Where We Used to Sing", Hooded Menace "Never Cross the Dead", Aluk Todolo "Ordre", Kreng "Grimoire", etc

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for new Jodis

Stuart said...

Simply amazing. Can't wait!

The Bad Brain Donor said...

Purely amazing. I am greatly anticipating these forthcoming relations.

cinnabunn said...

HOLC track is real good.

ihor dawidiuk said...

God yes. I've been listening to the Jodis recorded repeatedly since 2009. I can't wait for the new one. And, I'm also sure the new HoLC will also be equally awesome! Great works on the horizon. Can't wait to hear the full records.

id

LessaDessa said...

The Jodis blew me away. Really excited to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for new Jodis, I loved Secret House! Waiting for another lotus Eaters release as well!

Jonh said...

It's been long enough, where's that new Jodis at?!!!!